REASON


Hello readers ! I'm back with new story ! Sorry sebab lama tak update , sebab ebby super busy this month . So , let's start with my story . 

Okey , for yr information .. me and G NOT LONGER CONTACT . BULLSHIT THING HAPPEN . Yeay , unexpected things make me and G like this . And don't blame the things tho ebby . Benda dah jadi right? So , ebby akan move on and start a new DAY . Thanks for the sweet memory that you create for us . I will never forget that . Btw, thanks for unfriend me on media sosial . I will go from your life starting today . It's hurt bcs we are happy before this . Nothing can changed right , if you doing this to me . I will try to forget you and eventho i feel mad or hate you , one thing, our short memory will always in my heart . :) Keep smiling ebby . Thanks Gabby sebab dah advise ebby about all this . Yes , tmr was last day for AUGUST  . SO LET'S MAKE A WISH  ! 



****************

Hope your dream come true ! Thanks for read my blog and i will update my new story again , when i'm free and when i have a new story with you gais . SAYONARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA READERS .LOVE YOU !  

(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012