SEPTEMBER 2017 !


Hello SEPTEMBER ! YEAYYYYYYY IT'S SEPTEMBER ! Okey , let's me share some of my story . Last fews day , memang cuti panjanggggg lah . Me? Mostly spend time with my cousin and familys . Thanks for the great memory ever ! Dear SEPTEMBER, be nice to me and i hope we can be best friends .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New month , New story , New chapter ! yes , ebby dah ada someone . Thanks Sayang ! Siapa orang tu? I will share soon okey gais ? Just pray for me and hope this relay kekal lama . I know you gais know about the past right? So , i will move on and start a new life ! Thanks God , bcs show me the right away . And i trust , God will never let me sad because of the past . Yeayyy , i will keeps smiling and smiling . APE LAGIII YEA? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA . Btw , only Gabby knw siapa " orang special" tu . He knows bcs , now he was my BESTTTTTTT FRIENDS AND ANNOYING FRIENDS EVER !! lol . But i love youuuuuuuuuuu ! HAHAHAHA

------------------------------------------------------------------

Okey , next time ebby akan post and share the story again ya? Thanks for read the blog ! Till we meet again ! SAYONARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! 

(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012