Love you .

Hello readers ! Lama tak Berjumpaaa ! Ebby hope korang sehat ! Today entry ebby . Love you . Yes , i love you ! HAHAHAHAHAHAH okey , last sunday .. I meet my Crush or BABE . Tbh , i tot Gee tak datang that mass . Hm okey , thanks for surprise me . Sebab dia pun cakap , maybe saya tak datang. Hmmmmm Thanks Again . After mass , me jumpa Gee and Ngek sekali . Bcs i want to pass the book for them .Thanks for the awkward faces . Don't worry gais , nanti ebby bagitahu if me and Gee jadi couple or not okey? Sekarang , ebby happy dengan dia . Eventho , kita ni belum ada ape-ape .Thnks sbb ada dengan ebby . Lol , banyak ceta pulak kali . I think , i need to stop here . Next time ebby update lagi okey? See you later .Sayonaraaaa readers . 

(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012