JUNE



Hello Beautiful People . How are youuuu? So , i'm back with my story ! Alright , let's started ! 
It's June already . Nothing much to say , but I'M bored actually . But I have short story to share. Last week me and my sister order GRAB Car . Because we sooo bored and go makan . Then I order the Grab . Sampai at our house , and we go masuk and jalan lah . Unfortunately the car is not really in good condition . Just pelik lah , why that driver tak cancel kan? He try to drive the car , even though the car is not in good condition . we kasian him , and ask to drop mana-mana yang dekat . But he keep saying , i can bawa you two go to this place . Slow-slow dia bawa and then stop tepi jalan ,then jalan again . I think , i spend 30mins inside the car . And the aircon also tak berjalan // on. Then sampailah me and sister dekat mall that day . The moral of this story is , jangan tamak or jangan paksa if kau tak dapat buat dia . Luckily , kitaorg selamat sampai . It's okay to cancel bah , because i get any driver after that . I hope this driver can learn from all this . I know he want to cari Rezeki juga , but benda itu membahayakan your customers and yourself . He keep saying sorry to us . Thank you abang grab .

Alright , we move to other story . Lately , i getting know someone again. Korang tahu kan , Sayaaa Sooo Malas to text someone . I changed after Single bcs so malas layan text/dm orang . I still need space & healing myself from the past . I hope , I can get a new friend with this person . He text me two weeks ago and i just reply him last night . sooo lama dia tunggu . Anything , i will update soon okay . 
i need to now . See youuu again! xoxo


(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012