Are you Okay?



Hello Readers . Apa Khabar? Mesti baik kan? Let's start the story everyone ! Let me start with my short story . Alright , now is May already . You know what ? did you remember last year , May 17/ 2021 I wrote something . Sad story . Yeah , It's my best friend dead Anniversary . I'm sorry Gee . Maybe I'm busy with my work and stuff . But i will visit you soon okay . And I miss you <3 Rest well besties 

Last month , we have a lot public holiday . Mostly I'm spend time with my family . Soon I'M going HOLIDAYYYYYY TO SABAH ! It's next week . Maybe I will meet some of my friends , if I got the time to meet them . Just 3days at there because attend my cousin engagement. Don't Ask About jodoh okay ! HAHAHAHAAH . I will meet someone Soon if He is My JODOH . Like Gabby said to me before , " SAYA TAK PERCAYA JODOH" . But Saya Percaya bah ini . I hope Gabby Meet his Soulmate soon  . 

I'm open my blog because . I really missing to wrote my days & what happen surroundings me . Eventho my story BORED , but i glad ... i can wrote something here . Alright . Just want to share , I'M listening to this song & it's make me sad . Idky , maybe because of the lyrics . 

It's already May , and we almost spend A year already . Time flies soooooo fast . Just enjoy your life , spend time with your families , your love one and don't forget to LOVE YOURSELF .  I know, most of people in this world , still fighting for the COVID . Gais , Don't forget to take care of your health . Just using your mask . If you don't feeling well , go see doctor & check yourself . OKAY! 

Alright  , i think ... i write a lot thing today  . So , I will end my story here . I will meet you again with a new story . SO HAVE A GREAT DAY AND SEE YOU ! 




(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012