BOYFRIEND


Holla hello Hai READERS ! Okey , today topik ebby (( BOYFRIEND )) Korang pun tahu ebby dah taken By someone right now. Today , i will introduce my Boyfriend dengan korang okey? Let's Start !

I know my Bf thru wechat and then we friends for 2 MONTHS . After friends , then he purposed me as His GF that time . Then i say YES , bcs dia ada masa ebby Sedih dulu  . * old story*  I'm officially His gf on DEC 2016 . Just call my bf ( Max or Boy ) .

2017 FEBRUARY
Something Happen between me and My bf . Then , im asking for Break off with him .Yes , ebby single masa tu . Tbh, i have a lot guy friends . But tu lah kan , takde feeling gitu . So , ebby stay single macam tu .

2017APRIL
Tak lama tu , My bf try to contact me again and asking for return with him . And i said yes again , sbb dia mengaku itu salah dia dulu and will try to fix the relationship yang dulu . okey ,kitaorg couple macam biasa . But one things , i cnt trust this guy 100% after what he done to me dulu .  Then , my bf buat hal lagi . He want to break with me . Tanpa sebab kukuh , and ebby dah fedup dengan dia . So , i just say yes . And dont ever contact me . After ktaorg break , he moves to Kuching and keja sana . Sepatutnya masa tu , ebby dah nak jumpa dia  . But stupid things happen , so i cnt meet him till today .

2017 SEPTEMBER
Kalau Jodoh  ,tak kemana kan? Idky , i still want choose this guy as my bf . Eventho dia penah lukakn hati ebby and make me cry. But i trust , myb Jodoh yg temukan ktaorg lagi . And maybe because i still SAYANG this guy . Then me officially jadi GF dia lagi . And he promise want to make me smile and make me Happy . Jangan lupa janji tu okey sayang? Yes , awal bulan september tu . I should meet him ,but ebby masa tu ada hal .So , i cnt meet MJ . I will waiting for you and Hope we can meet soon Sayang ! Oh ,yaaa . Gais ,pls pray for this relationship okey? :) If dia memang untuk ebby , i will accept this guy as one of my fav guy ever .LOL . :) I love him . Thanks GOD ! OKEY , I NEED TO GO NOW . I WILL UPDATE SOON , if free okey?

Thanks for read gaissss SAYONARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !



(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012