I MISS MY LATE SISTER


The yellow shirt is my Late sister .:(
i miss you co much .
You are my best friends .
You teach me how to draw .You love to draw rite?
All the time , we will draw together .
you are my best sister i have. 
I wish i can meet you at heaven .
i miss your hug and kisses .:(
06/05/1982-23/10/1995
Sometimes i feel sad when remember you.
i still remember ,when im sad
you will try to make me happy .:(
love you sister.





This book is your last gift to me . My last present from you.
this book will always at my side when i sleep .
Thats means , this book is like you sis.
you will take care of me .
I will take care of this book.
thank you for your love .
May god bless you sister 
and i miss you so much . xoxo





(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012