#285 IM CRAZY . :)

hye blogger .:) im back . hee , getting bored rite now . i just stay at home . Im bbysitter too . xD
hate it . i cnnt go out . :( i miss to hangout with my galfiee .And boyfiee too . ^^ But tommorow gonna out with my bestie . :) hee .I hate to stay home without do anything what i want .seriously , i wan looking for a job and meet my boyfiee everydayy . hee . :) I get my result now , and the result is .. im pass ! yessss . thanks teacherr .. a.k.a lecuter. I get B for acc? kindaa weird but you must believe it ebby . Your acc is pass . Haha .yess2 .. now i finish my stdy , just wait for my practical now . gosh , i hate it . why? i still love to study. seriously .. if give me to choose what i want to do now. i will choose stdy. :( Im not lazy to work , but i think i must learn more bout working that i will choose one dayy . i will continue my stdy , after i get a got salary . ;0 i want get a degree . okeyy? thats all for todayy . Byee !

(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012