You changed my life.



Dear: Boyfiee, you change my life . :D you always try to make me happy , you would not make me sad . you try you best , to make sure i wouldn't crying .Always with me when i need you . You never say no when i asking something from you . i think i'm lucky person to have you .I still remember our first date, and i still remember when you purpose me to be your galfiee.I feel s happy that time . i know we are cousin , but i still want you be mine . fullstop ! You always say:" someone day, we were married Honey". i hope the dream were come true. i pray to god, i hope our relationship will always 'okeeyy' and we two always heppy . k? hehe . *soryy if my english not every good. i try ,k? hope enjoyy !

kbyee.

(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012