Meeting you is the wonderful thing in my life



 Hello Beautiful People . How Are you? Bah Cantik kan title blog ebby kali ni? HAHAHAH 
meeting you is the wonderful thing in my life . Yala kan , siapa je yang takda wonderful thing 
happen in their life right? Everyone deserved to feel that in theirs life . Trust me , and you
will feel happy & deserved to get all this things . For ebby , wonderful thing happen in
my life is ... i meet a great friends & lovely family . Boyfriend? Lama lagi kot
It's okay . Maybe next time akan jumpa bf tu . But atm , Yes ada lah wonderful thing
when I'm with my ex bf . Thanks for the memories even IT'S HURT ME . Hope one day , i can meet
someone yang can appreciate me and love me . AMEN .

By the way , ebby nak share some story ni . This weekend , my sister send something 
on my whatsapp .Orang accident bah. Yang paling ebby terkejut is , i know that guy ! 
Dia kenalan & friends with my cousin semasa di sekolah dulu . And dia 
telah meninggalkan his wife & family . Memang terkejut , but this God plan . Kita pun
tak tahu apa akan terjadi next day . Rest in peace Dylan . You will always remember by all 
of us . Thanks sebab selalu senyum bila terjumpa dengan ebby dulu . He is nice guy and God 
more love him . Hope his wife kuat untuk menghadap all this thing . Be strong okay sis . 

The things i learn from this kan , just be nice to others . And one things is , you need 
to be ready when you times is COME  . God has great plan for us . He still
give us chance to be Good & repent . God know apa yang 
bagus untuk kita . So , spend your time with your love one and say 
thanks sebab love me & appreciate them okay . 
BAH , I NEED TO GO NOW . SEE YOU ON MY NEXT STORY <3


(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012