2012




2012? I'm starting write a blog 2012 till now ! Yeayyy , korang pun tahu kan? ebby memang suka menulis since dari dulu . But now jarang , sebab ebby bz dengan keja and my cover song . Oh ya , i love to composed song too but take time ya ?  Today , i spend my time to read the old post from my followers . HAHAHAHHA A lot things changed and i still continue with the fews of my followers here . Thanks bcs still keep in touch with me . 

I read a lot story from here also . Tbh , its funny tho .Yelah kan ? ceta lama and about yr life or yr love story . I learn tutorial blog from someone and that why my blog turn to Pink colour right now . i knw , pink bukan favourite colour ebby pun . Oh yaaa . i need to go now . I will post when im free and thanks for reading the blog ! till we meet again ! kbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012