WE MEET AGAIN GEE


Hello Readers ! I'm back with the new story ! okay , lets continued with my story . Yeah , i meet him again . Siapa? GEE lah . HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . Almost a year kan tak jumpa? Eh , Tipu ebby ni . Chill okay readers . Kiddin ! 

Last monday , i meet gee again bcs i want to pass something to him . A Present for the graduation day . Dengan muka tak malu ini, tiba2 terpikir nak bagi hadiah . IDK , I LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE SMILE EVENTHO BENDA ITU SIMPLE AF . Okay , back to my story .Actually plan nya mahu jumpa di rumah ebby jee . Yalah , idk why that day boleh pula terlupa dia akan datang . Sorry sebab tak check handphone juga  =)  Hope you like it Gee!  And sorry too , sebab pernah terjumpa but tak tegur . hihi . 

by the way , stop asking about this gais . He will stay as a friend only . Even when im sad , im really need him .Still remember about last week , something happen to me . Then im try to text him and tell everything about the sadness. Guess what gais ,i'm smiling again and happy . CRAZY RIGHT? IDKKK ABOUT THIS FEELLING OR WHAT . BUT NOW  ,I JUST HAPPY IF DIA ADA DENGAN EBBY . SO , STOP ASKING ABOUT ME , ABOUT HIM AND ABOUT THE CRUSH ONE . OKAY? If jodoh tak kemana right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH 
Just nak share , btw you so cute that night. IDKK , DIAM AH . Okay , i will continue with the new story soon . Ebby still busy with my story and i still writing now . CHAIYOO EBBY! TILL WE MEET AGAIN ! THANK YOU ! 

(。◕‿◕。) Enjoy read my blog.Follow me k?(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

COPYRIGHT @ AMOII EBBY2012